Nowadays, green tea is becoming more and more popular in Bangladesh. Green tea is originated in China, but it is widely used throughout the world. It has been used as a medicine for thousands of years. There is a lot of benefits of green tea and it can help to reduce blood pressure and prevent cancer.
What is Green Tea Price in Bangladesh? Well, it has become a popular question on the web nowadays. If you want to know the price of Green tea, keep going through the article. Below, we will let you know the price of green tea in Bangladesh. Below, you will find the cost of different types of green tea, their benefits, and related information.
What is the Price of Green Tea in Bangladesh from Different Brands?
There are several brands that manufacture green tea in Bangladesh. The price of the tea varies depending on the brand, quantity, and some other factors. The below table will let you know the price and some other related information about the best green teas in Bangladesh.
Note that the retail price of green tea may vary from store to store. We typically update the information of the website once a month. If it changes, we will let you know by updating the article.
Benefits of Green Tea
We all know that green tea is very beneficial. But what types of benefits the tea can offer? As Nutritionist Beth Reardon says ”it’s all about catechin content’’. Green tea contains Catechins, antioxidants that can even prevent cell damage. Besides, research has shown that drinking green tea can positively affect skin health, help with weight loss, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Here are some other benefits of Green Tea.
- Green tea is known to reduce inflammation in the body, aids the weight loss process. If you want to lose weight, exercise is the first step. However, adding a little green tea can help speed up the process.
- Green tea can help you lower your risk of heart disease. Scientists believe that green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, allowing them to be more comfortable and resist changes in blood pressure. It can also protect against colt formation, which is the primary cause of heart attack.
- One of the benefits of green tea is that it reduces the risk of esophageal cancer. it is also widely believed to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the surrounding healthy tissue.
- Another benefit of green tea id it can reduce your cholesterol. By drinking green tea regularly every day, it can lessen your cholesterol level significantly.
- Green tea contains a key ingredient, caffeine, which is a well-known mental stimulant. Besides, green tea also includes the amino acid L-theanine, which creates a relaxing effect by increasing your activity.
Green tea has a lot of health benefits and is an ideal beverage with a delicious flavor. It’s important to remember that is contains some caffeine, so it’s best not to drink it about 6 hours before going to bed. If you want to lower your cholesterol, reduce the symptoms of depression, or the teeth may slowly decay, green tea can help you. So start making a cup of green tea every day.